Use dry ice to remove car dents:
What you will need:
Let’s get started:
- Insulated gloves
- Penguin Brand™ Dry Ice (enough to cover the size of the dent)
Note: Results not guaranteed.
- Put on a pair of insulated gloves.
- Make sure the dry ice chunk you have is slightly bigger than the dent you’re attempting to remove.
- Hold the chunk of dry ice over the dent and against the car until frost begins to spread. The frosty circumference should be a couple of inches larger than the dent.
- Remove the dry ice and let the metal warm back up, preferably in the sun. If you’re near an outlet, a hair dryer on “low” also works.
- The rapid chilling of the metal will “pop” the dent without scratching the paint.